The 5004C Advanced Color Book Scanner & the 5004GS Grayscale Book Scanner from Indus are the latest in available technology for the scanning of bound books and very large scale documents up to 16.53 inches x 24.80 inches at optical resolution of 300, 400 and 600 dpi.
They maintain the original condition of a bound book even if it is in a fragile condition. They combine state-of-the-art scan lens, a high quality CCD image sensor and white LED lights, clustered in a mobile strip that follows the scanners movement. A built-in motorized book cradle helps overcome the unevenness of thick books. An optional glass plate helps flatten large documents and books.
- High precision LINOS (Rodenstock) scan lens
- High resolution CCD image sensors
- Mobile light strip with high power white LEDs
- Integrated motor-driven book cradle
- Originals up to DIN A2 Plus (16.53 inches x 24.80 inches)
- Telescopic rail system for adjustment of book cradle plates
- Wood surface for the safe scanning of delicate originals
- Scanning resolution: True 400 x 600 dpi on documents of size >A2 (16.53 inches x 24.80 inches)
- Color depth: 36 bit internal, 24 bit external
- Interface: 1000 MB TCP/IP, Scan2Net
- Software: BCS-2
- Format: >DINA2 (16.53 inches x 24.80 inches)
- Scanner Dimensions: Width – 48 inches with lamp arms
- Height – 41.3 inches, Depth – 27.2 inches, Net Weight – 110 Lbs.
- Operating Voltage: 100 – 240 Volts 50/60 Hz
- Power requirement: 50 VA standby mode/150 VA operating mode
- Lamps: LUXEON White LED (Light Strip approximately 5000 Lux.)